We welcome you to our worship. Above the general outline of our services, we are sharing some of our current changes as we share love for everyone at this difficult time
- We encourage you to wear masks when in the buildings and they must be worn when singing
- There are sanitisers at entrances and exits and we encourage you to use them
- The windows and possibly doors are open for ventilation-so bring a coat if the weather is chilly
- The seating is slightly further apart than usual and there is a “safe area” near the cross where chairs are socially distanced and masks must be worn at all times.
- There is a “one-way system” through the Sanctuary. Entrance is in the usual way, but exit is through the fire door.
- Please bing your own Bible if you wish to follow the readings visually
- If more people attend than we have seats for in the Sanctuary, there is further seating in the North Room and the service will be transmitted there via video
- We have a weekly offertory for the work of the church or good causes, via baskets as you enter or leave.
- We keep a record of those coming into the building and the QR code is also available.
Sunday 9:45 am
(includes Junior Church)
We begin with a short time of praise, followed by an all age slot including a reading, short talk and prayer. The children head for their own groups where they explore their faith in an interactive way. The adults stay in the sanctuary for the rest of the service which includes Bible readings, prayers, hymns and a talk (the sermon). Coffee and tea are served after the service, and many people stay for a chat.(Hopefully,this will return soon)
Junior Church meets every Sunday morning in the North room as part of the morning worship. We start each session with prayer and then continue with a variety of activities and discussion that all help us to discover more of what it is to be a follower of Jesus.
Sunday 6:15 pm evening services are re starting on 5th September
The services vary and include the following
- Holy Communion, with readings, prayers and sermon.(1st Sunday in the month)
- Prayer and Praise (2nd Sunday in the month)
- ‘Fresh Ground’ – a service based around tables in a cafe-style with fresh coffee, biscuits and a discussion around a controversial topic in the life of faith.
- Reflective Services, with readings, prayers and times for quiet reflection.
- Services where we learn more about our friends elsewhere in the world
More details about Sunday Services can be found in our F.A.Q section.