Ipswich Road, St Peter's Jessopp Road (URC/Methodist) and Trinity in Norwich
Fairland in Wymondham and Wroxham and Hoveton.
We currently share one minister: Revd John Potter.
Revd Ian Bloomfield is the Local Leader at Wroxham and Hoveton.
Sunday 10th January
Sadly all our buildings are again closed, but we welcome you to join us for worship through Zoom at 10.30am (doors open 10am). Please contact us through the form below for access details
Below you will find the links to the video of the service and paper copies of the order of service, reading and sermon and prayers.
Fuller instructions as to how to access the different parts of the services are at the bottom of the page.
How to participate in the service in the different ways
Video service instructions
As the video of the service will now be presented in a number of ways, please choose the one relevant to you:
1. Viewing the video of the service through the website
If you wish, you can start the service by listening to some worship songs. To access them just click on the image of the video, this will take you to the video where you press the white triangle to start .
When finished, click the triangle on the ‘whole service’ video (when available)
2. Joining in the service via “Zoom”
- If you have been on Zoom before and have logged in through your own name, then you will be asked for the Meeting ID which has been sent out to all of NAURC . If you do not have it and would like to be added to our mailing list, please use the contact form above
- If you have never used Zoom, it is really easy to access from most computers, tablets and smart phones, although if your computer or tablet are old, there may be a problem. You need a device with a microphone and also preferably a webcam.
- You will also need to install Zoom on your device Click here and it will take you to a page where you can sign up and download Zoom-this is an extremely quick download.
- You then either click on the link we have sent or click on “Join a meeting” and put in the meeting ID and password which we have also sent
- A member of Ipswich Road will welcome you into the online zoom service. You will be muted from the start of the service , but when the service ends, we will “unmute” everyone and if you wish you can stay online and have an online chat with others who have been viewing the service through Zoom. A kind of “after church coffee”-something which sadly we cannot offer those who physically come to the church.
- One thing we need to make you aware of-unless you switch your video off within Zoom, you will be seen on the screen in a small picture. The pictures of all those participating will be seen alongside the main picture of John preaching, although the main picture of John will take up most of the page. So if you keep your video on-please try not to do anything you wouldn’t want others to see!, and if you would rather not be seen, use the ‘turn off video’ option and all we will see is your name until you turn your video back on.
3. Listening to the audio recording of the service
Just click on the triangle to start and double bars to pause