Ipswich Road, St Peter's Jessopp Road (URC/Methodist) and Trinity in Norwich
Fairland in Wymondham and Wroxham and Hoveton.
Revd. John Potter is the URC minister for the group and Revd. Ian Bloomfield is the Local Leader for Wroxham
Sunday 22nd May
We welcome you to worship- in our buildings and online
Ipswich Road URC 9.45am: Revd John Potter .Holy Communion and reception of new members This service will be shared on Zoom-see below.
Ipswich Road URC 6.00pm for 6.15pm: Fresh Ground: Frontline Sunday-All the difference in the world
St Peter’s Jessopp Road 10.30am: Mrs Jenny Poltock
Trinity URC 10.30am: Revd Daphne Lloyd
Wroxham and Hoveton URC 10.30am: Mr Andreas Emerson Moering
Wymondham (Fairland) URC 10.30am: Mr Keir Hounsome. Plus Traidcaft
The link to join in the service from Ipswich Road URC at 9.45am on Zoom has been circulated to NAURC members via email. If you would like to join us, you can request it using the form below.
Sunday May 22nd
Worship for those at home
Worship from Ipswich Road URC led by John Potter
This service is for Christian Aid and includes Holy Communion and welcoming new members.
Audio recording of the service. We hope to upload this asap after the service
All music and hymns used by permission CCL4409 and 136088 and One License 734127-A
Joining in the service via “Zoom”
- If you have been on Zoom before and have logged in through your own name, then you will be asked for the Meeting ID which has been sent out to all of NAURC . If you do not have it and would like to be added to our mailing list, please use the contact form above
- If you have never used Zoom, it is really easy to access from most computers, tablets and smart phones, although if your computer or tablet are old, there may be a problem. You need a device with a microphone and also preferably a webcam.
- You will also need to install Zoom on your device Click here and it will take you to a page where you can sign up and download Zoom-this is an extremely quick download.
- You then either click on the link we have sent or click on “Join a meeting” and put in the meeting ID and password which we have also sent
- A member of Ipswich Road will welcome you into the online zoom service. You will be muted from the start of the service , but when the service ends, we will “unmute” everyone and if you wish you can stay online and have an online chat with others who have been viewing the service through Zoom. A kind of “after church coffee”-we will also try to place a computer in the coffee bar so that people in the building can also chat with you.
- One thing we need to make you aware of-unless you switch your video off within Zoom, you will be seen on the screen in a small picture. The pictures of all those participating will be seen alongside the main picture of the Sanctuary, So if you keep your video on-please try not to do anything you wouldn’t want others to see!, and if you would rather not be seen, use the ‘turn off video’ option and all we will see is your name until you turn your video back on.