The East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices supports families and cares for children and young people with life-threatening conditions across Cambridgeshire, Essex, Norfolk and Suffolk. This includes –
· Day care in the family home or in the hospice or both;
· Overnight breaks in the hospice;
· Support for parents, siblings, grandparents and others close to the child;
· 24 hour telephone support and advice;
· Symptom management support and advice;
· Therapies – music, physio, hydro, occupational and specialist play;
· Spiritual care;
· Family information service;
· End of life care in the family home or the hospice;
· Annual Memory Days and ongoing support for bereaved families.
The Nook, Each’s vision for Norfolk, is to replace the old hospice at Quidenham with a purpose built hospice on a 5 acre site in the Framlingham Earl parish. Ten million pounds is needed to realise this vision, in addition to normal running costs. £2 million has already been raised.
Please look at the display in the coffee bar to find more detailed information and individual stories. This is a charity which deserves all the support we can give.
Please plan to make a generous donation this month. If many people give something, there will be enough.
For more information go to the EACH website: www.each.org.uk