Ipswich Road, St Peter's Jessopp Road (URC/Methodist) and Trinity in Norwich
Fairland in Wymondham and Wroxham and Hoveton.
Currently we have no full time minister.
Sunday 3rd December 2023
We welcome you to our worship
Ipswich Road URC 9.45am: Robert Ogden-Gift service and worship followed by Bring and Share lunch
This service will also be shared on Zoom with a recording later uploaded to You Tube-see below.
St Peter’s Jessopp Road 10.30am: Jenny Poltock
Trinity URC 10.30am:Leslie Moore
Wroxham and Hoveton URC 10.30am : Revd Carole Pearl -Holy Communion
Wymondham (Fairland) URC 10.30am: Steve Dawson
The link to join in the service from Ipswich Road URC at 9.45am on Zoom has been circulated to NAURC members via email. If you would like to join us, you can request it using the form below. Alternatively we are also live streaming on You Tube-find us on the Norwich Area United Reformed Church Channel under ‘Live’
Joining in the service via “Zoom”
- If you have been on Zoom before and have logged in through your own name, then you will be asked for the Meeting ID which has been sent out to all of NAURC . If you do not have it and would like to be added to our mailing list, please use the contact form above
- If you have never used Zoom, it is really easy to access from most computers, tablets and smart phones, although if your computer or tablet are old, there may be a problem. You need a device with a microphone and also preferably a webcam.
- You will also need to install Zoom on your device Click here and it will take you to a page where you can sign up and download Zoom-this is an extremely quick download.
- You then either click on the link we have sent or click on “Join a meeting” and put in the meeting ID and password which we have also sent
- A member of Ipswich Road will welcome you into the online zoom service. You will be muted from the start of the service , but when the service ends, we will “unmute” everyone and if you wish you can stay online and have an online chat with others who have been viewing the service through Zoom. A kind of “after church coffee”-we will also try to place a computer in the coffee bar so that people in the building can also chat with you.
- One thing we need to make you aware of-unless you switch your video off within Zoom, you will be seen on the screen in a small picture. The pictures of all those participating will be seen alongside the main picture of the Sanctuary, So if you keep your video on-please try not to do anything you wouldn’t want others to see!, and if you would rather not be seen, use the ‘turn off video’ option and all we will see is your name until you turn your video back on.