Sunday 9:45 am
(includes Junior Church)
We begin with a short time of praise, followed by an all age slot including a reading, short talk and prayer. The children head for their own groups where they explore their faith in an interactive way. The adults stay in the sanctuary for the rest of the service which includes Bible readings, prayers, hymns and a talk (the sermon). Coffee and tea are served after the service, and many people stay for a chat.
Junior Church meets every Sunday morning in the north room as part if the morning worship. We start each session with prayer and then continue with a variety of activities and discussion that all help us to discover more of what it is to be a follower of Jesus.
Sunday 6:15 pm evening service
The evening services vary each week between the following
- ‘Fresh Ground’ – a service based around tables in a cafe-style with fresh coffee, biscuits and a discussion around a controversial topic in the life of faith.
- Holy Communion, with readings, prayers and sermon.
- ‘Open the Word’ – a Bible study and discussion with prayer and worship.
- A Reflective Service, with readings, prayers and times for quiet reflection.
- Prayer and Praise – a mix of newer and older praise songs with times for prayer for ourselves, our community and our world.
Details of who is preaching and when can be found here
More details about Sunday Services can be found in our F.A.Q section.